University of Bayreuth | Department of Physics | Building NW II | Lecture Hall H17
This international workshop is meant as a continuation of two highly successful Polish-German workshops, that were held on the same topic 2011 in Wrocław (Poland) and 2012 in Münster (Germany). Its purpose is the exchange of ideas targeted to new experimental and theoretical developments in the field of optical properties of nanostructures and other solid state systems.
Invited speakers (confirmed)
- Irene D'Amico (University of York, UK)
- Manfred Bayer (Technical University of Dortmund, Germany)
- Rudolf Bratschitsch (University of Chemnitz, Germany)
- Rupert Huber (University of Regensburg, Germany)
- Rita Iotti (Politecnico di Torino, Italy)
- Jacek Kasprzak (University of Grenoble, France)
- Tobias Korn (University of Regensburg, Germany)
- Piotr Kossacki (University of Warsaw, Poland)
- Tilmann Kuhn (University of Münster, Germany)
- Paweł Machnikowski (Wrocław University of Technology, Poland)
- Ahsan Nazir (Imperial College London, UK)
- Richard Phillips (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Stephan Reitzenstein (Technical University of Berlin, Germany)
- Marcin Syperek (Wrocław University of Technology, Poland)
Vollrath Martin Axt, Paweł Machnikowski, and Tilmann Kuhn
Vollrath Martin Axt and Martin Gläßl
Registration & Fees
Participation in the workshop is by invitation/recommendation only. There is no conference fee. Participation costs (coffee breaks and lunches) of all the accepted participants will be covered by the organizers.
Supplementary funding is provided by the Institute for Theoretical Physics III, University of Bayreuth, the Institute for Solid State Theory, University of Münster, and the Institute of Physics, Wrocław University of Technology.